Road upper, MTB bottom, ready for adventure.
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
A great shoe for gravel riding needs attributes of both road and mountain shoes. Equally at home on gravel, XC trails or all-day adventures. We borrowed technology from our X-Project so that neither walkability or pedaling stiffness suffer. Then cut the upper from a durable 1-piece synthetic leather and added perforations to let feet breathe. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. Extra toe protection helps with errant stones and any extended or uphill hikes. A short EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue on longer rides over rough roads.
- Seamless perforated synthetic upper for improved breathability and comfort
- L6 Boa® system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1® Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- Fit runs true to size
Upper: 74% rubber/plastic, 26% textile Sole: 40% rubber, 35% EVA, 23% nylon plastic, 2% steel
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.