Durable, grippy, flat pedal performance.
The Flow meets the needs of riders who want a shoe that performs well on the bike and can handle a season of abuse. Wide-set lacing allows a very adjustable fit and a lace lock keeps your shoestrings away from your drivetrain. The secret to this shoe’s success is the grippy performance rubber compound combined with our chevron-shaped PinLoc Outsole™ tread pattern to keep your feet firmly planted and in control.
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- PinLoc Outsole™ with performance rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control
- Lace lock keeps laces safely away from your drivetrain
- One-piece midsole and outsole for excellent shock absorption on hard landings
- Designed specifically for flat pedals, not clipless compatible
- Fit runs true to size
Upper: 47% rubber/plastic, 53% textile Sole: 100% rubber
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.