Durable, grippy, flat pedal performance.
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
The Flow meets the needs of riders who want a shoe that performs well on the bike and can handle a season of abuse. Wide-set lacing allows a very adjustable fit and a lace lock keeps your shoestrings away from your drivetrain. The secret to this shoe’s success is the grippy performance rubber compound combined with our chevron-shaped PinLoc Outsole™ tread pattern to keep your feet firmly planted and in control.
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- PinLoc Outsole™ with performance rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control
- Lace lock keeps laces safely away from your drivetrain
- One-piece midsole and outsole for excellent shock absorption on hard landings
- Designed specifically for flat pedals, not clipless compatible
- Fit runs true to size
Upper: 47% rubber/plastic, 53% textile Sole: 100% rubber
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.