Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
The Tour Jersey is the right top for riders who want something not racer-tight. This standard fit jersey has a “just right” fit and all the features you’ve come to expect in a performance-focused top. Three rear pockets hold ride essentials and the lightweight Select Transfer fabric has a great feel and wicks moisture to keep you riding in comfort. Plus it’s made from recycled materials, so it makes a big impact on your ride and a small impact on our planet.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 11mi / 18km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Lightweight Select Transfer fabric with 92% recycled Polyester
- Full-length zipper for easy on/off and mid-ride ventilation
- Three bellowed rear pockets
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Standard fit
92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex Made in Vietnam
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free)|Wash gentle cycle|Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”)|Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch)|When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry|Do not use dryer sheets|Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics