Ready for the sweatiest studio sessions.
We took the clean, modern aesthetic of our best-selling road shoes and amplified the materials and construction to endure the challenging environment of indoor cycling. The result is a Men’s cycling shoe specifically engineered to perform in hot, humid conditions. The versatile sole works with all popular cleat styles to easily connect to your preferred home or studio bike pedals.
- Anti-microbial upper mesh to help resist odor causing bacteria and fungus
- Synthetic leather collar lining and closed cell foam padding helps shed sweat and water
- Updated PE sockliner with Silvadur anti-microbial top sheet material for added durability and bacterial resistance
- Added ventilation holes in lasting board for enhanced
- Compatible with 3-bolt SPD-SL, Delta, and 2-bolt SPD cleats
Upper: Rubber/Plastic 96%, Textile 4% Sole: Rubber 2%, EVA 3%, Nylon/Plastic 92%, Steel 3%
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.