Men's INTERVAL AmFIB Jacket
Perfect for cold, damp days, this jacket will help you ride when others throw in the towel.
There are days when you need to brave cold and the elements, and our AmFIB jacket provides the necessary wind-proof, water-resistant protection to do it comfortably. This re-engineered jacket is now 50% more breathable than a traditional softshell jacket to keep you drier than ever before. Two chest vents allow you to dial ventilation on the move and a draft flap keeps the wind from penetrating the full two-way Vision zipper. Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from running up the sleeves to cause a chill while the drop-tail rear hem protects against road spray on wet days.
- ELITE 3-layer AmFIB® Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- Weatherproof foam coat layer is 50% more breathable than typical membranes.
- Two zippered chest vents increase active ventilation to your core during high aerobic outputs.
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth.
- 2-way Vislon® zipper allows ease of use and quick ventilation options.
- Internal wrist gasket seals in warmth.
- Quick-access single zippered rear pocket keeps valuables safe and dry.
- BioViz® high visibility colors and reflective elements.
Main Body:100% polyester
Reflectancia: Low-light visibility
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.