PRO Leader v4
Our lightest, stiffest and most breathable shoe, the P.R.O. Leader v4 features groundbreaking technology from top to bottom. A high-tech seamless upper minimizes, asymmetric dual IP-1 Boa® reels, the sole and upper are joined using a unique unibody construction, and electroplating provides an unexpected flash of color to the bottom of these high-performance shoes.
Our lightest, stiffest and most breathable shoe, the P.R.O. Leader v4 features groundbreaking technology from top to bottom. The high-tech seamless upper minimizes pressure points by eliminating all stitching. An asymmetric closure places dual IP-1 Boa® reels slightly off-center to avoid sensitive areas on top of the foot. The sole and upper are joined using a unique unibody construction to deliver a super low 5mm stack height for a powerful pedal stroke. Electroplating provides an unexpected flash of color to the bottom of this high-performance shoe.
- NEW 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Double Boa® IP1 reels allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness (stiffness rating of 13)
- 1:1 Insole System allows independent left and right arch and forefoot Varus canting adjustability for optimal pedaling mechanics
- Replaceable heel bumper
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.