Women's Vesta Studio
This shoe can transition from an indoor cycling studio to a gym workout and out to the coffee shop.
This shoe can transition from an indoor cycling studio to a gym workout and out to the coffee shop. The seamless mesh design has a terrific feel and maximizes breathability. Using our experience with cycling shoes, we’ve built in stiffness for comfortable pedaling, but left enough give in the toe area to walk normally. A single strap makes for quick adjustability, while the recessed cleat mount keeps metal cleats from clicking on the floor.
- Booty construction with single strap for easy on/off in busy studio environment
- Mesh forefoot for additional breathability and comfort
- 3/4 length composite shank provides pedaling stiffness without sacrificing walk-ability
- Easy to walk recessed-cleat design
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.