Women's Sugar Road
A modern interpretation of the classic lace up cycling shoe.
Combining the classic look of a lace up with modern sole technology, the Women’s Sugar Road provides performance at a tremendous value. Our supportive nylon composite sole integrates a stiff carbon plate at the ball of the foot to maximize power transfer, with the flexibility to run either two bolt SPDs or three bolt SPD-SL cleats. The fully bonded seamless upper construction creates a slipper like fit that is highly adjustable thanks to the traditional lacing system. An additional set of laces is included in the box so you can choose to add a pop of color or opt for subtle style.
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- 3-bolt SPD-SL and 2-bolt SPD compatible
- Weight: 227 grams / 8 oz. (size 40)
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.