Women's X-ALP FLOW
A women’s flat pedal shoe built for lightweight performance and long-term durability.
Designed to meet the needs of trail riders who push the boundaries, the Women’s X-Alp® Flow provides the grip required for flat pedals without compromise. A dual compound sole concentrates soft and sticky Siped rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip. Carefully shaped chevron lugs, made from more durable rubber, are used at the toe and heal for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. The seamless upper uses minimal overlays for lightweight performance and all day pedaling comfort.
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all-day comfort and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Dual density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open, chevron shaped lugs in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
- Smooth, Siped rubber in pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
- Flat pedal design, not clipless compatible
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.