Women's X-ALP DIVIDE
Our most versatile women’s shoe combines road stiffness with mountain off-bike confidence.
The new Women’s X-Alp® Divide is an update to our best-selling women’s All-Road v4 cycling shoes, and they are ready for all-terrain adventure. Great for fire trail, non-technical dirt riding, commuting and indoor cycling classes. With two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility, these shoes will cover almost all your needs.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Full length nylon plate for on bike performance
- Aggressive outsole pattern for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
- Weight: 340 grams / 11.9 oz. (size 40)
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.