Men's Attack Road
With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, this road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price.
With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, this road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. We bonded mesh to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction to give the shoe a more comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- L6 Boa® system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.