Women's PRO Mesh Jersey
Our highest performance hot weather women’s jersey combines our patented Speed Sleeve with a cooling mesh body.
Heat wave? No sweat. Combining class-leading aerodynamic design with highly breathable mesh, this is the ultimate high-performance summer jersey. Originally created for female professional riders looking for every possible advantage, this jersey uses a longer to-the-elbow sleeve, made from our exclusive PRO Transfer Aero fabric, and our patented Speed Sleeve construction. The combination smooths airflow around the bicep and over the shoulder to reduce aerodynamic drag and creates a sophisticated silhouette on the bike. A classic three back pocket layout is enhanced with our bellow design so you can comfortably load up for long days in the saddle.
- O tecido PRO Transfer Mesh no corpo principal fornece um fluxo de ar otimizado e uma sensação de leveza
- O tecido PRO Aero nas bordas principais diminui a resistência aerodinâmica
- Construção anatômica com tecnologia patenteada Speed Sleeve otimiza o ajuste na posição de condução
- Mangas até o cotovelo mais longas reduzem a resistência no antebraço
- Zíper inteiriço com travamento semiautomático que pode ser virado para cima e aberto com uma mão para facilitar a ventilação
- Três bolsos traseiros com tecido resistente
- Aberturas da manga com bainhas não arrematadas, para uma transição sem costuras para a pele
- Três bolsos traseiros
Main Body: 88% polyester, 12% elastane Sleeves & Side Panels: 71% polyester, 29% elastane Back Pocket: 83% polyester, 17% elastane; Made in China
Tipo: Transfer Aero
Refletividade: Low-light visibility
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.