Women's ELITE Pursuit Speed Short Sleeve jersey
Style and speed combine in the Women's ELITE Pursuit Speed Short Sleeve jersey. Optimized with our patented Speed Sleeve and wind tunnel tested Aero fabric, you will be able to push your limits to the max.
Style and speed combine in this jersey. Optimized with our patented Speed Sleeve and wind tunnel tested Aero fabric, you’ll be able to push your limits to the max. This fast, form-fit jersey hugs your body in the cycling position for performance and comfort. Pair with our Pursuit shorts for a coordinated look.
- Tecido P.R.O. Transfer Aero e a tecnologia Speed Sleeve suavizam o fluxo de ar sobre os ombros para diminuir a resistência do vento
- O tecido ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® da Ice-fil® oferece resfriamento da pele e controle de umidade superiores durante a transpiração
- Painéis DirectVent fornecem ótima ventilação
- Zíper inteiriço para ventilação com aba corta-vento sob medida
- O elástico na parte traseira mantém a bainha no lugar
- Três bolsos traseiros para facilidade de armazenamento
- Elementos reflexivos para visibilidade com baixa luminosidade
- Opção de cor Screaming BioViz® para visibilidade em baixas luminosidades
Body: 100% polyester/UPF 50+; Sleeve: 71% polyester 29% LYCRA® elastane/UPF 50+; Side Panels: 88% polyester 12% elastane/UPF 50+; Black Panels: 65% nylon 35% LYCRA® elastane/UPF 50+; Garment Weight (Size M): 136 g; Made in China
Refletividade: Low-light visibility
Classificação UPF: 50+
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.