Men's Canyon Graphic Jersey
A classic three pocket jersey designed for the trail.
This is our mountain bike specific take on the classic cycling jersey. Elastic free waist and arms create a silhouette that is fitted, but not snug. Three back pockets and an additional zippered security pocket provide enough capacity for big adventure. Should you decide to ride with a hydration pack, you’ll appreciate the mesh back panel designed for extra breathability.
- Tecido SELECT Transfer na frente e mangas
- Painéis traseiros e para as axilas Transfer Mesh para respirabilidade e ventilação
- Construção da manga raglan
- As costuras laterais giradas ajudam a eliminar o atrito da correia do pacote
- Zíper inteiriço com travamento semiautomático que pode ser virado para cima e aberto com uma mão para facilitar a ventilação
- Três bolsos traseiros mais bolso de segurança com zíper para carregar itens básicos
100% Polyester; Made in China
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.