Men's SELECT Barrier WxB Jacket
New this season, the SELECT Barrier WxB Jacket delivers serious rain protection at a value price. Its cycling specific cut allows full range of motion on the bike, while fully sealed seams with 2.5 layer WxB Laminate provide durable waterproofing, plus maximum breathability. Put it on as you head out in the rain or stash it in the back pocket of your favorite jersey before your next ride, and you’ll be prepared no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
New this season, the SELECT Barrier WxB Jacket delivers serious rain protection at a value price. Its cycling specific cut allows full range of motion on the bike, while fully sealed seams with 2.5 layer WxB Laminate provide durable waterproofing, plus ma
- 2.5 layer WxB Laminate with woven polyester face, activated charcoal backer for durable waterproofing with maximum breathability and moisture transfer
- Fully seam sealed for waterproofing
- Semi-Form fit allows use of Thermal or even Softshell Jacket underneath in cold weather
- Revised bike specific fit for freedom of movement on the bike
- Elasticized sleeve opening to fit over thicker layers, and over or under gloves
- Stand up collar for weather protection
- Single zippered rear pocket protected by zipper flap
- Reflective elements for low-light and night-time visibility
Main Body: 100% nylon Other: 100% polyester; Made in Vietnam
Reflectivity: Low-light visibility
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.