Men's Merino Baselayer
This highly technical base layer delivers true sustainable performance.
You've never worn a Merino base layer like this. We use a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layer’s durability. The short sleeves feature a set-in construction for a versatile next-to-skin form fit.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
58% recycled polyester, 42% merino wool Made in Vietnam
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.