Men's Transfer Long Sleeve Baselayer
This cycling specific summer weight baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable. Wear this baselayer under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your cool weather layering system during chillier months.
The Finer Details
This cycling specific summer weight baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot days. Transfer fabric facilitates the evaporative process by rapidly moving moisture away from your skin to outer layers, while activated charcoal in the front panel fabric further speeds dry time and cooling. In back, mesh panels maximize ventilation. Patent pending Speed Sleeve anatomic construction hugs the contours of your shoulders, providing a second-skin fit when in the bent-over riding positing. Wear this baselayer under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your cool weather layering system during chillier months.
- Transfer Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer for quick-dry performance
- Patent Pending anatomic Speed Sleeve construction for best shoulder fit in the cycling position
- Cycling specific, close-to-body, anatomic fit
- Activated charcoal integrated into the yarns used in front panels to speed dry time even more
- Soft Merrow seams for next to body comfort
Front Panel: Polyester Knit: 97% w/ activated charcoal 3% elastane, Weight 120 g/m2; Back Panel: polyester lite mesh 88% polyester 12% elastane, Weight 108 g/m2; Stretch Panel on Shoulders : 80% polyester 20% elastane, Weight 165 g/m2; Imported
- Type: Transfer Dry